Friday, April 8, 2011

I've Got Mail - Birthday Goodies!

The SO is the worst at keeping secrets and surprises from me.
This year, we agreed not to celebrate my birthday with presents. Instead, we're pooling our money to reunite again! But when the SO found out he was hired for a new job, around the time of my birthday, he went behind my back and got a bunch of goodies for me.
The package came at the worst of time because I've been too busy to play with the goods. Now that school is almost over, I can and I can blog about it too :)

Aside from the very sweet birthday card (not shown), this is what I got:



A delightful mix of drugstore &  Sephora/Ulta goodies!
I personally asked for the Physicians Formula and Wet n Wild make-up after I had discovered he was sending a package out. Yes, I can buy the PF items here but there was an extraordinary sale at CVS that I couldn't turn down. And since the Wet n Wild 8-pans won't be available in Canada soon enough, I also asked the SO to track down all three palettes. I just had to have them!
The Benefit, TokiDoki and, Urban Decay is the SO's doing. He knows that the Urban Decay Naked Palette is rarely available in stores for me so he went ahead & picked one up at Ulta. He also ordered the Benefit To Go set (been wanting this for ages but it's online only) & a set of brushes on Sephora.

Besides saying "thank you" and "I love you" - for the SO of course - I have nothing let to say. I really want to try the Naked palette now so I'll end the post here. Don't worry, I'll blog again soon and it'll be better post!

Love Always,
Ashley (> 3 <)

5 comments:

Cher said...

What a very awesome gift and such a sweet gesture from your SO. You got so many goodies and yay for getting the UD palette. Right now I'm trying to get my sisters to take advantage of the PF make up at CVS as well.

Jamie Dorman said...

Awesome gift! I wish my SO was as observant and sweet!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME GIFT!!!! You lucky girl!!! I can hardly wait to see your review on those WNW palettes!

Gaby Fauchon said...

The Wet n Wild palettes and the Physicians Formul blush look gorgeous! Great presents (=

Ashley said...

Che,
I'm so happy I finally have the UD Naked palette. It's been a year & the stock availablity is still limited, it's outrageous.

PSC,
Honestly, sometimes it takes a nudge & some hints for the SO to know what to get me. I'm pretty picky but it's good thing he has a great memory.

Tracy,
Definitely going to review the WNW palettes soon. There is a definite Too Faced Label Whore dupe from the WNW Comfort Zone Palette ;)

Gaby,
The WNW & Physicians formula is total face candy. I hardly wanted to swatch the PF blush cause the hearts are just so cute ><

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com