Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Review: Lush Lemony Flutter

Lush is the store you either run away from or into, nose first. Admittedly, it took quite a few visits for me to open up to the brand. In fact, it was only last year that I discovered my love for their bath bombs and soaps. In the short time that I have gotten to know the brand, I have also enabled some people into some golden purchases. One of my favourite Lush products to date is the Lush Lemony Flutter; "a lemony, buttery cuticle cream".

Lush Lemony Flutter

Truth be told, my nails and cuticles weren't a top priority until they met Lemony Flutter. I would use a cuticle oil occasionally but none of them really helped. Lemony Flutter helps, a lot. The thick, buttery cuticle cream melts into the skin and softens cuticles like no other. Also, the cuticle cream smells so delightful - it has a zesty kick to it but also has a soft fluttery side, almost like lemon cake batter but less buttery.

Pricing ($14.95 CAD) may seem a bit high for a cuticle butter but it can be used for multiple purposes such as healing dry, cracked heels or elbows. A little black tub lasts quite a long time too. I expect a person would only need two tubs to last a year if they used it as excessively as I do. Unfortunately, the ingredients won't suit everyone. The cuticle cream contains parabens and a few different oils (lavender, lemon, castor, avocado, just to name a few). 


Bonus Tip:
Use Lemony Flutter as a de-stainer! One time I stained my nails with a red polish (didn't use a protective base coat, tsk tsk!) but after applying the cuticle cream three nights in a row, my nails became surprisingly less stained and much whiter than before.

Bottom Line:
I highly recommend Lush Lemony Flutter. The buttery, lemony cuticle cream will turn dry cuticles into soft, happy cuticles with a with a bonus de-staining effect. 


Ingredients

SAM_0021

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com