Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hong Kong Haul

A few months ago I blogged about my parent's going away to Hong Kong for bit. Those few months ago, I promised to post the things I had my mom pick up for me while away in Asia. I'm lazy and I tend to procrastinate so this haul is being posted a little bit later than I had planned but better it's late than never, right? I made a list and checked it twice but somehow my mom managed to buy me more than I had asked for.
Prepare yourselves! Time for collages & picture bombing:


Left-to-Right:
Black pumps, Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 + Winnie the Pooh & Mickey Mouse & Friends film.
 

Top Left-&-Right:
Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O Advanced Formula
Bottom Left-to-Right:
Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy Cleansing Oil (LE), CURE Natural Aqua Gel, Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA + BHA Face Wash, Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash, SHA Lotion, SHA Hydrating Cream, Nexcare Acne Dressing (Acne Patches)
 

Top Left-&-Right/Bottom Left:
Canmake Gokunobi mascara, Cream Cheek(s), Cheek Gradation, UV White Clear Soft Touch Foundation, Gokibuto mascara, (circle of) Cream Cheek(s)
Bottom Right:
Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner, Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner and mascaras

It looks like a lot and I'll admit it is quite a lot.
I never asked for killer black pumps but my mom is just so sweet. My mom really loves shoes, heels and boots. However, she finds herself too old to be flaunting flashy footwear. Thus, she likes to pamper my feet with killer footwear. The Nexcare Acne Dressing is actually my mom's but I use them too. I would have never known about these unless my mom had bought them. I swear, acne patches are incredible and I highly recommend everyone to try them!
Another sweet but oh-so-silly things she did: randomly bought the Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil (green) and all of the Canmake Cream Cheeks (highlighter/bronzer/blushers). My mom (for some crazy reason) bought every color there was when I only asked for two colors. I'm really happy to have all of them but a few of the shades are too vibrant for my taste *___*.

Good news is that the Canmake Cheek Gradation and foundation were freebies.

Everything else was entirely asked for. I'll definitely do individual reviews but it will be awhile until I can actually do them. I don't want to open everything all at once or it'll go bad... all at once. Nothing left to say so... hope you enjoyed this belated haul from across the seas! If you have any questions, ask in the comments!

7 comments:

Cher said...

What an amazing amount of goodies your mom brought back for you, so lucky!

I'd love to see how you use all the asian makeup she brought back for you and how well you like them.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Your mom rocks! =D I wish I had a Fujifilm Instax Mini...hehe.

Mallory said...

Tell you mom she can spoil me too! LOL! You got great things. I'm jealous of all the Canmake items you got!

Ashley said...

che,
I've only used the Dolly Wink eyeliner and one Canmake Cream cheek so far. I'll be trying a Heroine Make mascara soon so hopefully I can do some mass reviews!

Shop,
OMG the film for the Instax Mini is so expensive! Still really cute though... Have you seen the Hello Kitty x Instax? Eeep I want that one!

Mallory,
I looove my mom. I can't thank her enough! I wish I could share my mom with everyone but that would be a little weird.. LOL :P

Shop N' Chomp said...

Yes! But geez, it's expensive? *reconsiders*

Anonymous said...

Where did you bought the canmake products in HK?

Ashley said...

Hello Anon,
Canmake can be found at Log-On or C!tysuper. I recommend you try Log-On first though :)

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com