Today I'm reviewing the Korres Pomegranate Scrub which is a physical exfoliator. I have about 3 other physical exfoliators in my stash to test but because I'm a fan of Korres, I decided to try their scrub first.
This is another Korres product suited for oily and combination skin that I'm trying on my dry-combination skin.
A creamy scrub containing naturally derived exfoliating grains that refine pores, leaving skin radiant.
For Oily to Combination Skin.
Key Features & Benefits
- Formulated with Greek olive stones to effectively refine the look of pores and remove excess sebum, leaving skin radiant.
- Provides antioxidant benefits.
- Gentle yet effective exfoliater.
- Pomegranate extract: rich in tannins, tones the skin
- Olive and Calendula extracts: provide antioxidant benefits