Friday, March 30, 2012

I've Got Mail - March 2012

Long story short, I am no longer visiting the SO in April. Instead, he will visiting me again in July. He is coming to meet my parent's for the first time... It is going to be so much fun /sarcasm and [insert immense dread here]. And since I am no longer visiting the SO, he mailed out my birthday present instead. (He didn't think I could wait until July to receive my present. He was right.)





Kate Somerville Ultimate ExfoliKate Kit / MAC 130 & Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder / Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Dixie / Paul & Joe Blusher Stick in 003 Minou / Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar & Hermosa Rose

I know, I know. Don't stone me! A luxury size Exfoli-Kate? Illamasqua blush? Paul & Joe kitty blush? The Milani rose powders? *Spoiled*

Note for my fellow Canadian beauty lovers - I tried tracking down the Milani powders for us but no luck. After visiting my local Sears and a few Superstores I have come to the fine conclusion that our stores are just slow. Think about it - we got a few of those much loved baked blushes didn't we? We'll have these illuminators in no time... I just know it!

From Liz, the Beauty Reductionista -


CLEAN Provence & Original & Simply Soap / ONE Shea Butter Lip Balm

She's also a fellow March baby! March babies are awesome, end of story! Oh, and we also smell the best ;P

To top it all off, some things from Sasa -



Hada Labo AHA + BHA Facial Cleanser / Rosette Hello Kitty Apple Gommage / Essential Rich Premier Ultra Honey Hair Mask / Mentholatum Hand Veil

I'm almost out of my favourite cleanser so when Sasa happened to have another free shipping, I had an order ASAP. I was really surprised with how fast this order shipped. It processed in 2 days and arrived 7 days later. Maybe it was a stroke of birthday month luck but shipping is normally never this quick.

Overall, my happiness rating for March is a solid 8 out of 10. It would be a full 10 out of 10 but I was drowning in presentations and papers this month. There was also the case of the cake-less birthday dinner.. but all in all, March was a good month. Wouldn't you agree?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com