A month passes and now I find myself with 50+ followers. Now the number may seem small to you but it's very big to me.
I simply want to show my readers that I appreciate your time (ie. reading, commenting, skimming!) and if there's anything I can give back it's a few little goodies. Nothing special (all drugstore products) but it's free so who cares??!
Win an Annabelle Custom Quad Refillable Compact with FOUR mystery Annabelle Mono Eyeshadows, Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection in Comfort Zone, Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner for Hazel Eyes,C.O. Bigelow Mentha Organics Sheer Lip Tint in Sheer Rose, N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Stick in Berry New Yorker.
This giveaway is not sponsored by any brand. I purchased all the prizes with my own funds.
1) This giveaway is open to US/Canadian residents only. At this time, I can't afford international shipping but in the future I will include everyone possible!
2) You must be 18+ or have parental permission to give out a mailing address.
3) You must be a follower of Make Up Kismet. You can be an old follower or new!
4) You must leave a comment about anything.
(A few suggestions: What would you like to see on Make Up Kismet? What can I do to improve Make Up Kismet? What did you eat for dinner? What should I eat for dinner?!)
Please include your Google Friend Connect name and email address so I can contact you quickly. If you can't/won't leave your email address, I will announce the winner on the blog and you have 48 hours to respond. If you fail to respond, I'll choose another winner.
5) I'm offering three extra entries: Blog about my giveaway on YOUR blog (+1)
Include my giveaway on your blog sidebar and remember to comment below to tell me you did so with links back to your blog (+1).
Note: I will disqualify all blogs dedicated to giveaways.
This giveaway ends on June 30, 2011 at 11:59PM PST.
Again, the winner has 48 hours to respond or I will be forced to pick another winner.
I can't guarantee safe shipping so if the prize arrives busted up or doesn't arrive at all, I can't do anything about it. Blame the mail wo(men).
Good luck everyone :)